Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ZeroCraft (1.5.2 Beta wGT)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Currently looking for people who'd like to join the ZeroCraft server, preferably to record Let's Play videos. We're looking for mature players, preferably 16 or older, though we make exceptions. We're also using teamspeak, so you should have a microphone and speak English fluently.

The server runs the 1.5.2 Beta with GregTech and most mods enabled, including Biomes-O-Plenty. If you already have a Youtube channel, please post a video with your application.

As for details, of course griefing or other bad behavior is not allowed and there are no admins on the server.

EDIT: ZeroCraft 1 is now closed as well as server applications.

TheZrMoo

TheZrMoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:MrMoralitozZ
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

if I have 17 years, thank you very much for opening the whitelist, I want to be on that server in order to share my knowledge and failing to learn more Thank ...

I am currently also trying to customs to upload videos to youtube because I have 17 episodes already recorded and uploaded just 2...not if I understand but I'm studying English also would not be bad to have a Spanish YT xD

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts

if I have 17 years, thank you very much for opening the whitelist, I want to be on that server in order to share my knowledge and failing to learn more Thank ...
I am currently also trying to customs to upload videos to youtube because I have 17 episodes already recorded and uploaded just 2...not if I understand but I'm studying English also would not be bad to have a Spanish YT xD

Hey, we are looking for people who speak English fluently and want to do English Let's Play videos.

TheZrMoo

TheZrMoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:MrMoralitozZ
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

OK!

pepran12

pepran12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:pepran12
  • Modpack:BronyModPack

Hello, I would like to apply for this server, I got no problem with being part of your let's plays, I'm gonna have to think about making my own let's play.

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts

Hello, I would like to apply for this server, I got no problem with being part of your let's plays, I'm gonna have to think about making my own let's play.

You'll need to provide a few more details than that :P How old are you? What's your IGN? Do you have experience with MC/FTB? ...

pepran12

pepran12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:pepran12
  • Modpack:BronyModPack

You'll need to provide a few more details than that :P How old are you? What's your IGN? Do you have experience with MC/FTB? ...

Alright, I am currently  19 years old, Like Feli said, I've played FTB, I stopped as I wasn't able to play on the server for some reason(I think is was millenaires fault). I'm swedish but I actually love and use the english language alot more than swedish, not sure why, just do.  IGN is pepran12, I've played minecraft since 1.5 beta, Would you like pc specs too?

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts

Alright, I am currently  19 years old, Like Feli said, I've played FTB, I stopped as I wasn't able to play on the server for some reason(I think is was millenaires fault). I'm swedish but I actually love and use the english language alot more than swedish, not sure why, just do.  IGN is pepran12, I've played minecraft since 1.5 beta, Would you like pc specs too?

That's fine, I'll add you to the whitelist. You should have access to server details soon.

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts

Applications for the server are still open, if you'd like to join, post your IGN, age and previous experience in here.

daubauch

daubauch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:daubauch
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Howdy! I just discovered your channel this afternoon. Are you still accepting applications? I play Minecraft and FTB a lot on the weekends, sometimes during the week as well but I also work two jobs in real life. I am 41 years old and have been a gamer my whole life although I have only had a YouTube channell for about a year. Here is a link to my latest FTB video: https://www.youtube....h?v=TVeNwAiTMVo

My IGN is daubauch.

Thanks for the consideration.

h3ndy

h3ndy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:h3ndy_
  • Modpack:FTB Unhinged
Yo, my names hendy.
I wanted to join the server, I was invited by felinoel.
I MIGHT even do a little Lets Play Series about it :)
My ign that would need to be whitelistet is H3ndy_

Scent Tree

Scent Tree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:ScentTreeDown
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

My IGN is ScentTreeDown. I'm 19 years old, and have played FTB Ultimate and Direwolf20. I was invited here by felinoel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users