Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Code Chicken Core Crashing FTB

CCC Crashing FTB CCC FTB Crashing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

MrMiner104

MrMiner104

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack
what happen everytime i load up a modpack and load world or join server its crashing and error is code chicken core

any ideas ?

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

1. Please refrain from double-posting (i.e. having your posts twice in a row on a thread.) You can use the Edit button to add information to previous posts.

2. Please post a full crash report. Without it, we can't help you. Without it, my best suggestions and other people's are limited to things such as:

Update/reinstall Java

Update/reinstall modpack

Make sure that you don't have any mods in your mods folder that don't come with the modpack by default

If you have OptiFine installed, make sure it is in the JarMods folder (instMods by name, JarMods when editing modpack via launcher GUI)

If and when you do post a crash report, place it inside spoiler tags, please. You can do so by placing [spoiler] before the report and [/spoiler ] (without the space between spoiler and the right bracket) after it, which will prevent it from taking up too much space unnecessarily.

You can find crash reports in [FEED THE BEAST INSTALL DIRECTORY HERE]/[MODPACK NAME HERE]/minecraft/crash-reports.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CCC Crashing FTB, CCC, FTB, Crashing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users