Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Agrarian Skies - Guide book?

Agrarian skies book JadedCat HQM

2 replies to this topic

TexnoGod

TexnoGod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies 2

Hey guys! As i remember, last time i played AS:HQ, there was something like a book, where i could see how to build mob spawner or cobble generators, but this time i've got no this one. How can i get it, and am i not confused with a book in other modpacks(maps)? P.s. Map - Flat Platform T, Mod Pack versin - 3.1.2.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

If you're talking about the quest book from Hardcore Questing Mod, you should have spawned with one or had one in your starting chest. If not, you could either cheat one in via NEI, or I believe the recipe in that pack was simply a piece of string in the crafting grid would get you the book.

TexnoGod

TexnoGod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies 2

If you're talking about the quest book from Hardcore Questing Mod, you should have spawned with one or had one in your starting chest. If not, you could either cheat one in via NEI, or I believe the recipe in that pack was simply a piece of string in the crafting grid would get you the book.

No, I say about another book, where were screens of mob grinders, instructions how to build them, cobble generators and others. 

I want to notice, that i say about Agrarian skies 1(!)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agrarian skies, book, JadedCat, HQM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users