Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Minecraft Crashes when I log into a server.

Server crash Unleashed

No replies to this topic

REDMyth

REDMyth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Red_The_Bloody
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

I have been playing on the same server for a while and suddeny (Yesterday) It started crashing on me when I attempt to connect to the server. One other player on the server is having the same issue and we share a base. I've been looking around at other posts and the most similar of which mention about a item not propperly rendering and causing the crash. Here is my crash report.

Attached File  crash-2015-07-05_00.44.50-client.txt   29.52KB   527 downloads

If you guys could help me out here it'd be awesome as I'm basicly out of ideas and have no idea how to fix this issue.

We've tried setting my spawn location at spawn rather than my own base which seemingly made no diffrence either.
We've tried a fresh install with antivirus disabled.

We've also tried a few other things but none of them have made any noticeable diffrence.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server crash, Unleashed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users