Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

World Download FTB Infinity

4 replies to this topic

Heaven Of Angels

Heaven Of Angels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:HeavenOfAngels
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Hello people,

I have been working on a single-player map for a while now and it is turning out quite nicely, at least i think so. So I was thinking of posting the url to the download I made so i can get comments or if people just want to kick off nicely instead of doing all the early-game punching trees and getting wood.

The map is not finished yet, but the tech-mods are almost fully set-up, and the magical mods are still under construction, but at least started up to a level that you can have a lot of fun with them. In time I will make new world downloads and post them in this thread, for everyone who wants some immediate fun.

For the people who dont know how to do this: click the link below. Download the file and unpack it in your FTBInfinity/minecraft/saves folder. It should pop up in your maps menu when you start up minecraft.

Thanks for all the comments and have fun with the download!!

http://www.mediafire...y/New_World.exe

With greets,

Heaven Of Angels

ostPavel

ostPavel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1013 posts
  • IGN:ostPavel
  • Modpack:Private Pack

I've scanned the file (was skeptic about the .exe). Turns out it is a self-extracting archive, which is virus-free.

• ZL123 likes this

My contributions || Herp derp || Out of order

Heaven Of Angels

Heaven Of Angels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Thanks for mentioning and scanning it. I haven't posted many DL links in the past on forums, i had to find a way of packaging the map, so i made a .exe archive which can be scanned and stuff by the user and uploaded it on mediafire. I ofcourse do have my own virus protection, but they are all programs, and programs can be worked around, so in the future I will recommend users who download a map that they scan the file, just to be sure, because if I say I scanned it it just does not have the same value if someone else scans it

ZataraTMM

ZataraTMM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:ZataraTMM
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

I don't know if you're ever gona read this, nor i have hope you are but just for other people incase. The ME system stops working after some time, the automation area and the floors, can't take items out etc it just says it isn't powered, i checked thro everything..it's connected and this hapens after like 30 minutes of gameplay or something if anyone played with this world and knows a fix can you hook me up?

And sorry for the "bump".

Heaven Of Angels

Heaven Of Angels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hey Zatara, thanks for the comment.

My ME system is a bit heavy and unorganized, it handles a lot of automation. This problem has not happened to me yet, I should upload my latest version of this map, because I cleaned up the automation rooms, added a Blood Magic building and an auto-wither-spawning-and-killing system, which would be nice to play with. Please don't expect the upload any time soon, I'm working on an Infitech map right now, which I'd like to upload when I've set up the ME system, and I've already progressed quite far on an Infinity Evolved Skyblock map, with 4 nuclear reactors, halfway through my Big Reactor (which will eventually power about 50 turbines) and pretty far in setting up and automating all the magic mods, and making it all look nice too.

So I still have lots of work in progress, but will try to upload some more maps for you guys to have fun with

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users