Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forge Error in Server Startup

Direwolf20 1.6.4 Error Servers

No replies to this topic

Aracnane

Aracnane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:873324
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

So I happened upon a bit of misfortune recently, as I seem to be unable to run a Direwolf20 server anymore! This is something I have done many times without error (other than lag resulting from my sub-par computer) up until recently. I have a top- notch PC now, but MCForge appears to be running into some sort of problem that is preventing me from running a server now. The bit in question should be below, and I can provide the rest of the error file if need be. If anyone can help me out here, please do! I miss playing with my buddies!

Also, I do not know how to use spoilers, so if someone could inform me in that department as well, I would be grateful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015-05-24 15:32:29 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:114)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:48)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:17)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some advice.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Direwolf20, 1.6.4, Error, Servers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users