Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB INFINITY server private

3 replies to this topic

WARDGGIE

WARDGGIE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:WARDGGIE
  • Modpack:FTB Monster
Hey I just started a FTB infinity server with some friends I am looking for more people. I am 13 but please don't stop that from joining. Post your Minecraft name in bottom and Skype name. Please also tell me why your interested.

ahobo3315

ahobo3315

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:ahobo3315
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

my skype name is joetwig13 and my minecraft name is ahobo3315. I have been looking for a private server for a while to play on. I don't want to be on a server with a lot of people. Just a couple people no more than 15. If you could add me that would be awesome. 

Rieu

Rieu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Ferrwolf
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Deleted

KittyKittyIsTheBest

KittyKittyIsTheBest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:sahand12
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Hello there, my name is Sahand and my skype name Sahand(Dot)Nowshiravani Sahand.Nowshiravani . The reason why i'm interesting because, therefore i love minecraft and i love minecraft With MODS! oh my lord, it insane with mods, FTB infinity have many mods loader, therefore when i play single player sometime i cheat myself, but when i go server, impossible and i was happy to not get myself cheat, Having a private FTB infinity is better way for me enjoys and i will create more technology and such as on if requires you need! - "Cow poop in minecraft? Impossible unless how did grass grow!" (Kappa) :P

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users