Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Unleashed world save crashes on loadup

Crash help? FTB Unleashed

2 replies to this topic

Natsu983

Natsu983

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:bonehead983
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed
I was playing FTB unleashed with a few extra mods installed on this world for a few weeks, then when i enter a mystcraft age it crashes. i have had crashes before as i would expect from adding new mods that might possibly conflict with the previous ones but after the crash the world was fine and i could load up fine. now i keep getting the same error on load-up. i have tried deleting my character data but that hasn't helped

is it possible to recover this world as i have spend tens of hours on it?

The extra mods installed are:
Chisel
OpenBlocks

the crash report can be found at: http://pastebin.com/CW1Xm8CU

any input would be appreciated

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

-- Entity being ticked --
Details:
        Entity Type: Zombie (net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityZombie)
        Entity ID: 281
        Entity Name: Zombie
        Entity's Exact location: 62.43, 71.36, -243.07
        Entity's Block location: World: (62,71,-244), Chunk: (at 14,4,12 in 3,-16; contains blocks 48,0,-256 to 63,255,-241), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,0,-512 to 511,255,-1)
        Entity's Momentum: -0.22, 0.28, 0.01
This zombie somehow has an invalid potion effect on it. You could try going in with MCEdit and removing the entity, but it might be simpler to just set your difficulty to Peaceful before opening the world, and hoping the zombie despawns before the ticking effect crashes the game.

Natsu983

Natsu983

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:bonehead983
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed
Putting it on peaceful didn't work nor did removing the entities. i resorted to some trial and error and deleting the mystcraft ages that i had seemed to do the trick. thanks for the help tho, i think you where probably right with the zombie idea, perhaps he was in one of the mystcraft ages that i had loaded. who knows :P

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Crash, help?, FTB, Unleashed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users