Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Infusion table wants more essentia!?

2 replies to this topic

dgeniaal

dgeniaal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:dgeniaal
  • Modpack:YogCraft Modpack

I'm infusing a thaumostatic harnas and my infuison table keeps asking 1 of each essentia, even if it draws it out of a jar it asks for 1 more again. does anyone know if i'm doing something wrong or is this a bug??

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

This normally happens when the instability of the infusion has resulted in an item being knocked off a pedestal or destroyed. When Infusion Crafting in Thaumcraft 4, you should always be sure to have some extra components for the recipe, and watch carefully so that you can quickly replace any items that are destroyed or knocked off their pedestals. If you don't replace an item quickly, the infusion altar will draw additional essentia until you do. If you let it run too long this way, it can drain those sources of essentia completely, and you'll have to reset the infusion by removing the central item from its pedestal.

• Aezex and dgeniaal like this

dgeniaal

dgeniaal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:dgeniaal
  • Modpack:YogCraft Modpack

Thank you, i was quite confused because i didn't see anything fall of, but that explains a lot

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users