Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is there any way to add a single mod to a pack?

1 reply to this topic

alpha43omega

alpha43omega

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:alpha43omega
  • Modpack:Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack

I really want to start using Lapito's pack, however there is no way in the pack currently (outside of using computercraft) to automate the production of organic materials (ie farming) minefactory reloaded, forestry, Steve's carts (in spite of the fact that it is listed as a mod) are all absent. I just want to know if it is possible to add one of these mods in so as to fill this serious hole in any production chain.

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

While this may have been changed recently, in general downloading another FTB pack on the same minecraft version that has one of those mods, and copying one of those mods from the other pack to Lapitos will work. However, do note some like MineFactory Reloaded need other mods present in order to work, so you'd need to transfer those mods as well.

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users