Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for a server....again.

6 replies to this topic

Daoev

Daoev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • IGN:Daoev
  • Modpack:FTB Monster
Ive been looking for a server for quite a while, but what I want is hard to get. What I want is a small hermitcraft like community, with at least 5 active players and rotarycraft and its addons, YouTubers and Non-Youtubers alike, preferably whitelisted. That's a lot to ask for apparently. So if anyone knows one like that, please let me know ASAP.
If you need help with RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft, don't hesitate to contact me for an answer or point you in the right direction.

BZcraft1

BZcraft1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Zak1122

Hey there Daoev, I have a FTB monster server I am running/renting... Mature people but fun attitudes.  We have white listing, rotarycraft and tons of addons. Slowly growing community. Let me know if your interested.

Feel free to email me or fill out an application on the forums, or copy and paste that application and email me it.

Website info : http://bzcraft.enjin.com/home

Email: BZcraft1@gmail.com

Daoev

Daoev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
First off a few questions.

What do you mean by mature people?

Knowing the specs and rules would be quite nice.

If you mean addons as in plugins that might hurt my chances of joining if they affect gameplay, in other words what plugins do you have if you have any?
If you need help with RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft, don't hesitate to contact me for an answer or point you in the right direction.

BZcraft1

BZcraft1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

First and foremost we do take suggestions and actively pursue bugs and problems.

Not looking for people who complain, whine, or beg for items..Mature not as in age like, however we are over the age of 18.  
Mature level can be different then the age some of the time, that is why I did not say 18+ though it would be preferred.

Rules: No Greifing, Be mature, Respectful to others especially staff, And of course Have fun! :P
Restricted: Sacred Rubber Sapling, Florbs, World Anchor, Spot Loader, Chunk Loader, PvP.
Plugins: Griefprevention, Essentials, Votifier, Worldedit,  economy not yet implemented but is available.

Server Specs:
E5-1650v2 or 2xE5-2670v2 CPU
Hardware RAID SSD Storage w/ FastPath
700+ MB/s read/write speeds)
DDR3 ECC 1600MHz RAM
160 GBPS DDOS PROTECTION
2048MB RAM

At a point where the game becomes unplayable or laggy to hinder enjoyment, an upgrade or improvement may be done.

Additional Mods:

SpecialMobs 2.6 For MC 1.6.2
Blood Magic v1.0.1e
Carpenter's Blocks v2.1.0 - MC 1.6
gregtechmod408s
Hats2.1.6
HatStand2.1.0
Morph-Beta0.7.1
traincraft-4.1.4_024
Lycanitesmobs1.5.1c(stable) [MC1.6.4]
EnhancedPortals-1.6.4-3.0.0b5e

Daoev

Daoev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Your server is not quite what I am looking for sadly. But I hope that you are able to find more like-minded players for server. :)

BZcraft1

BZcraft1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

We all have different likes and dislikes, If you ever change your mind about it feel free to message me or stop by the website anytime.

Murdertramp

Murdertramp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • IGN:XxMurdertrampxX
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

If you're still searching for a new home I would like to extend an invite to our community.  www.derkcraft.enjin.com  If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a msg on enjin :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users