Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Monster Crash

ftb monster ftbmonster crash help

Best Answer timrem , 03 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

It looks like there may be a problem with lwjgl: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/util/glu/GLU" (5651), and "lwjgl_util-2.9.1.jar failed to read properly" (333). Try 'force updating' your pack from the Options tab in the FTB Launcher. You could also do with updating your Java, the latest Java 7 is Update 65.

Go to the full post »

2 replies to this topic

a_user_52

a_user_52

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster
I am on Mac OS 10.9.4, On a macbook 2010 pro with 4GB of ram.
FTB monster crashes when opened. I have tried different values of RAM under the FTB options, including 1.5GB, 2GB, and 2.5GB, as I thought that the allocation of RAM may have been a problem.
I Have Java 7 update 6. My ftb launcher is v1.4.3.
The console log is http://pastebin.com/vwFvRDCZ, and I think the main error is "Fatal errors were detected during the transition for Postinitialiation to Available. Loading cannot continue"
Someone please help me get this to work.
Thanks.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

It looks like there may be a problem with lwjgl: "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/util/glu/GLU" (5651), and "lwjgl_util-2.9.1.jar failed to read properly" (333). Try 'force updating' your pack from the Options tab in the FTB Launcher. You could also do with updating your Java, the latest Java 7 is Update 65.

a_user_52

a_user_52

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Force updating monster worked, thank you for your quick reply!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ftb, monster, ftbmonster, crash, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users