Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hej Hej Hello!

1 reply to this topic

Daggemask89

Daggemask89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Daggemask89
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hello everybody, I'm Daggemask89.

I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now and thanks to a friend I'm now stuck in FTB Monster. I'm thinking of making some kind of record of my achievements, mostly to get feedback on my wacky ideas. I'm torn between just starting a thread on this forum with screenshots and texts and such or starting a youtube channel, but I have no idea what programs people use to record youtube vids. Can someone point me in the right direction, I need it to be free and user friendly? (Not sure I want to invest money in this just yet and I'm not really a wiz when it comes to these things. :P)

Cheers!

Daggemask89

CRAFTY-SON

CRAFTY-SON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:CRAFTY_SON
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Hello fellow ftb modpack user, here is a program you should use for recording =P:

ezvid is a great program.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users