Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ars Magica 2: Why did my spell altar explode?! @_@

1 reply to this topic

Knight9910

Knight9910

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:Knight9910
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I was in the middle of creating a spell at the altar and I had to leave for a while to collect some slime gel, and when I came back there was an enormous crater where the altar used to be.

So, yeah, what the Hell? I mean, I'm aware that Ars Magica 2 machines can explode if they're given too much power, but the altar wasn't receiving ANY power. So what the actual f**k?! Are these things just designed to self-destruct for no reason or something?

Knight9910

Knight9910

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:Knight9910
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Also, the spell is not too advanced either. My altar is witchwood and iron, which should be able to safely create a spell of up to 7 effects, and this spell was only 4. (Projectile / Color / Fire Damage / Slow)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users