Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fruit trees don't grow

4 replies to this topic

ainawing

ainawing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:ainawing
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Hey there,

I started Agrarian skies a while ago. While pretty much everything's working as advertised with the launcher (Even realized after a while that there was a separate map to load, duh), the one thing I can't get to work are fruit trees. Vanilla trees work fine, rubber trees work as well. But every tree from Pam's Harvestcraft simply won't grow.

I've looked through the ftb wiki, but there's no mention of any special treatment necessary. I tried growing one tree in creative, burning a stack of bonemeal. No result. Biomes were several, including magic forest and plains. Did I mess up somewhere?

The fruits aren't necessary for my survival, but I'd still like to grow them.

Thanks,

ainawing.

P.S.: Setup is a client/server. Used ftb launcher to download server and map. And using ftb launcher to launch client.

SnyperBunny

SnyperBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

They just take aaaaaages to grow. it takes a good 3-5 minecraft days for the first one in a patch of 6-10 to grow, the rest follow in the next few days

ainawing

ainawing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

hmm. yepp, that takes quite long. Although this time, the first one grew pretty much right away. Do they need grass around or something? Doesn't bonemeal work on them? I don't get it...

SnyperBunny

SnyperBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Mine are on dirt block 5 blocks away from other trees. The only thing between/around them is a stone floor on the level below the dirt block. Never tried bonemeal on them...

ainawing

ainawing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Weird. Well, they're growing for now, so thank you very much.

I wouldn't otherwise have tried to grow those trees again...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users