Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mobbsy91's Youtube Channel

youtube lets play server play videos

1 reply to this topic

mobbsy91

mobbsy91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:mobbsy91
  • Modpack:Agrarian Skies

Hi guys,

I am running a Youtube channel, which has a range of Minecraft videos. These include server play, Agrarian Skies play, and a lets play (currently on hold due to exams).

I upload about 1 video a day, with some certain circumstances meaning I will miss a day with 2 more uploaded the next day.

In the future, I will uploading a creative season with an old friend, where we are currently choosing a mod pack, and in creative we will be dong some awesome and inventive, and sometimes crazy builds.

Go to: www.youtube.com/user/mobbsy91 and subscribe to keep updated!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

Hi guys,

I am running a Youtube channel, which has a range of Minecraft videos. These include server play, Agrarian Skies play, and a lets play (currently on hold due to exams).

I upload about 1 video a day, with some certain circumstances meaning I will miss a day with 2 more uploaded the next day.

In the future, I will uploading a creative season with an old friend, where we are currently choosing a mod pack, and in creative we will be dong some awesome and inventive, and sometimes crazy builds.

Go to: www.youtube.com/user/mobbsy91 and subscribe to keep updated!

Cool man!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: youtube, lets play, server play, videos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users