Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

crash

crash

22 replies to this topic

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:Tar_Ogre
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

I am having a strange crash, can someone help me please.

Spoiler

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack
Oh please SPOILERS
[SPOILER]SPOILER[/SPOILER]
Spoiler

• DiamondDoctor likes this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

um spoilers?

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

When posting a long crashlog you can put it in between [spοiler] and [/spοiler] tags, that way it will not appear unless you click a button, which will make the post much easier to read.

As for the crash, this is a problem that many people seem to have for whatever reason. In your launcher options, click on Advanced Options and make sure that the "Additional Java Parameters" text field is empty. This will most likely fix it.

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I will try this and i will place the crash in spoilers

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

it didn't work 

new crash v

Spoiler

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I got another crash from the fix that was supposed to fix my other crash, any help?

Spoiler

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster
You have a resource pack?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

i am not using one, no.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack
That looks like pretty much the same crash.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
*merge*

That's strange. The reason for the crash is that somehow your Minecraft is given two commands on how much RAM it may use. The first one allows a maximum on 1 GB, but gets owerwritten by the second one, which only allows 512 MB. That is not enough for modded Minecraft to run correctly. As I said already, a few others have also had the same issue, but it seems that nobody has figured out yet where exactly this comes from...

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Hm, perhaps you have another java parameter in the advanced options section?

But i thought one would override the other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

I've seen this bug so much with the monster pack. Making sure your settings selected are actually loaded is the best thing to start off with.

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I don't have any java parameters in the advanced settings and haven't changed anything. the instance loads up but i crash when i am trying to connect to my friends server, he says i get on and i am there but i go poof after about 5 secs. I will try to make a singleplayer world but that may take longer than loading the instance. none the less i will try making a singleplayer world to see if its with the server or my instance.

• DiamondDoctor likes this

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
Did it crash previously when you started the pack, or when you connected to the server? Anyway, can you post the crashlog when you try to join the server?

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

that is the crash from loading the server. It has always been able to load minecraft to the main menu, it crashes when it loads me into the server.

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

if you need the load log i can get it too

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

It might be  a problem serverside. post the log, maybe its not your fault

-DiamondDoctor

tar_ogre

tar_ogre

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

here it is sorry it took a while

Spoiler

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

apparently time ran backwards. sorry, bud, you might be banned, or the server doesnt like you. you might not have the right version of mods or modpack, so the serverside stuff wont match up. check to be sure its all matching. the server owner (hopefully) can tell you if anything is missing or nees to be back/updated

-DiamondDoctor

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users