Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random question of the week! This week: Catchup!

9 replies to this topic

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

I had thought about doing these, but ive been slacking. so. to catch up!

1. Whats your favorite thing about minecraft?

2. Whats the funniest way you have ever died?

3. Whats the most youve ever lost when dying? (items, etc)

4. You are trapped under a falling pit of lava, with the lava rushing down on your head. What do you do to escape?

5. Whats the most time youve ever spent on a single world?

6. What tool is your favorite?

For me:

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

hannoman

hannoman

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Hehe, nice idea.

Spoiler

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack
Too much desicion to do, so I'm just gonna answer No. 2.

This was quite early on in my Minecraft experience; Beta 1.6 or so. I'd watched a few of paulsoaresjr's tutorials, but I thought everything was scary. I decided to be brave for once, and go outside my 7x5 cobble/wood house on the top of a hill.
Not a good day. The bit outside the entrance was only a couple blocks wide before it sloped down to sea level. I walked to the left of the entrance, only to get a nice hug from a creeper.
Got blown off the hill, died in mid-air and my corpse fell 20 blocks down or so on to the side of the hill.
  • DiamondDoctor likes this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Too much desicion to do, so I'm just gonna answer No. 2.

This was quite early on in my Minecraft experience; Beta 1.6 or so. I'd watched a few of paulsoaresjr's tutorials, but I thought everything was scary. I decided to be brave for once, and go outside my 7x5 cobble/wood house on the top of a hill.
Not a good day. The bit outside the entrance was only a couple blocks wide before it sloped down to sea level. I walked to the left of the entrance, only to get a nice hug from a creeper.
Got blown off the hill, died in mid-air and my corpse fell 20 blocks down or so on to the side of the hill.

What if you could loot your corpse? Like when you died you would find your body and take the stuff. lol.

This is a nice death, lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Hehe, nice idea.

Spoiler

LOL! equal trade was the bomb.

and it is a good idea, right? keeps things alive here. ill try and post new ones each week. I have a list of like, 800 questions i can ask people. so. yup. fun stuff.

-DiamondDoctor

hannoman

hannoman

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Yeah i like the idea. :) Perhaps more people would reply if it weren't so much questions at once, perhaps just a single one each week. As everyone can quickly answer to what their e.g. favorite tool is and you would instantly have a discussion about that topic.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Yeah i like the idea. :) Perhaps more people would reply if it weren't so much questions at once, perhaps just a single one each week. As everyone can quickly answer to what their e.g. favorite tool is and you would instantly have a discussion about that topic.

That's why this is called catchup. He normally does one per week. He's missed many weeks.
  • DiamondDoctor and hannoman like this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

That's why this is called catchup. He normally does one per week. He's missed many weeks.

Six, i think. hence the six questions. i do one every sunday. 

-DiamondDoctor

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

LOL! equal trade was the bomb.

"was"? Do you have a problem with the Thaumcraft 4 version?

• ZL123 likes this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

"was"? Do you have a problem with the Thaumcraft 4 version?

I havent used it for a while lol

-DiamondDoctor

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users