Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gregtech recipes settings

advanced diamond drill mindcrack FTB recipe config file

3 replies to this topic

pixelpolly

pixelpolly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Hi guys,

I have just started a server and have had some issues with my config files for overwriting the GregTech recipes to cheaper ones. My problem is now that I cannot make an advanced diamond drill? I guess it is because I have set something to false that should be true. I have now tried to randomly change some of these settings without any success and now I am sort of lost in the process. Right now I have turned all usefullrecipes to false. Any help would be truly appreciated. Here are the recipes that I have altered, if you see something in here that should be different I would be happy as Larry. 

FYI I have copied my client GregTech folder to my server, this solved some issues I had with earlier recipes. 

And sorry if this post has been posted incorrectly, I just joined the forums today.

//Pixelpolly

####################
# usefullrecipes
####################

usefullrecipes {
    B:BeryliumReflector=false
    B:Compress2Storageblock=false
    B:DifficultIridiumPlate=false
    B:ElectricSteelTools=false
    B:ExpensiveBCQuarryRecipe=false
    B:ExpensiveLaser=false
    B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=false
    B:ExpensiveNanoSaber=false
    B:ExpensiveNukeRecipe=false
    B:ExpensiveSolarRecipe=false
    B:ExpensiveWatermillRecipe=false
    B:ExpensiveWindRecipe=false
    B:MMIngotOnlyRollingMachine=false
    B:Storageblock2Macerator=false
    I:TincellsPer4Tin=4
    B:TitaniumDiamondDrill=false
    B:ToolAndArmorMaceration=false
    B:WatermillReverseCrafting=false

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

If you already have a Diamond Drill and are looking to upgrade it to an Advanced Diamond Drill, then this is a problem with GraviSuite, which adds the Advanced Diamond Drill, and not GregTech. Check the GraviSuite configuration files and make sure you haven't disabled the creation of an Advanced Diamond Drill. Also make sure you have GraviSuite installed.

If you cannot make a Mining Drill or Diamond Drill, it's a GregTech problem. I haven't experimented much with the configuration files for GregTech, but it doesn't look like the setting that you want is within the scope of the usefullrecipes section.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

pixelpolly

pixelpolly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Hi there,

In my GraviSuite.cfg file these are the settings I have. It seems like there should be no problem there.

####################
# recipes settings
####################

"recipes settings" {
    B:"Disable Advanced Chainsaw recipe"=false
    B:"Disable Advanced Dimond Drill recipe"=false
    B:"Disable AdvancedLappack recipe"=false
    B:"Disable GraviChestPlate recipe"=false
    B:"Disable UltimateLappack recipe"=false
    B:"Disable UltimateSolarHelmet recipe"=false
    B:"Disable Vajra recipe"=false
}

Cheers,

Pixelpolly

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Try seeing if you can make something else in that list (e.g. advanced chainsaw). If you can't, then try flipping all the values to true. If you can, then I have another idea: if this world and its configs were originally made in Beta Pack A, then you might have to change that second line that says "Disabled Advanced Dimond Drill" so that Diamond is spelled correctly, as between the creation of Beta Pack A and later packs, GraviSuite changed the name of the advanced diamond drill as it appears in-game from "Advanced Dimond Drill" to "Advanced Diamond Drill". This might be the root of the trouble, and changing "dimond" to its correct spelling might fix it.

If all else fails, I'm not sure what to tell you. You may want to delete the config files and have them generated anew, which might also fix the problem; I'd advise backing up your world, player dat files, etc, before doing this.

• Artsja likes this

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advanced diamond drill, mindcrack, FTB, recipe, config file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users