Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

READ BEFORE YOU POST!

2 replies to this topic

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack
  1. Just remember that to mark a thread as solved, click on the answer that has helped you most, not any other post, because that post will show up as the 'Best Answer' at the top.
  2. Please make sure, when posting crash logs, long text or spoilers, that you use a spoiler tag. To do this, just use:
    [spoiler]Insert text here[/spoiler]
  3. Do not like your own posts! The amount of people who do this is... intriguing. Where does this custom come from?! xP
  4. Always start a new thread whenever asking a question, even if you find a thread with what looks like the exact same problem (especially if it's from 1948). This is so that we can focus on one problem on each thread at a time and not have the thread cluttered by irrelevant responses. Besides, your problem might not be the same as the other person's either.

Thanks for reading!

• TDarkShadow, Nightslash360, Drakard and 3 others like this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

zaphod4

zaphod4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Firekiller70
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

Perhaps users are self-liking by accident?

• mywither likes this

mywither

mywither

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Mage Quest

I believe that people think liking their own posts increases their own "credit" per say on the forum. They may think more likes on their posts results in higher question asking and answering status.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users