Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Video Tutorials

4 replies to this topic

streak1

streak1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

As we know, FTB can be tricky at times. Sometimes, written tutorials aren't enough, and you need someone to walk you through the process. Videos can be a good tool to use.

If you want or have made/found a good video tutorial on anything in FTB, post it here. Please list the mod(s) that the tutorial deals with, so we can tell what mod pack it works in.

8520651176_f9f7b311aa_z.jpg

ZER0-0

ZER0-0

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

As we know, FTB can be tricky at times. Sometimes, written tutorials aren't enough, and you need someone to walk you through the process. Videos can be a good tool to use.

If you want or have made/found a good video tutorial on anything in FTB, post it here. Please list the mod(s) that the tutorial deals with, so we can tell what mod pack it works in.

The direwolf20 videos are really helpful.

When in Trouble or in Doubt, Run in circles, Scream and Shout!

TheLaw

TheLaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

He doesn't go over some of the stuff i need info on most of the time.

~TheLaw

If you didn't like me, that your problem not mine.
Anything that advertises(on the side ads over whatever) causes malware or dissatisfaction BUT MINECRAFT DOESENT advertise at ALL

streak1

streak1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

ZER0-0, on 20 Feb 2013 - 11:13, said:
The direwolf20 videos are really helpful.

Indeed. For example, he explains Thaumcraft 3 pretty well. He went over the basics without spoiling the overall experience. It's good to look at when you are getting started.

Spoiler

8520651176_f9f7b311aa_z.jpg

TheLaw

TheLaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

After you learn how to get the book and the basics of researching you don't really need any help.

~TheLaw

If you didn't like me, that your problem not mine.
Anything that advertises(on the side ads over whatever) causes malware or dissatisfaction BUT MINECRAFT DOESENT advertise at ALL

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users